Senior Citizen (Gold Key) Resident ID Card
- Applicants must be at least 62 years of age.
- Applicants must reside within the County of Hudson and provide required documentation. *See below
- Applicants must appear in person at the Hudson County Clerk’s Office, Division of Public Records.
- Render a $2 Fee payable by cash or money order only.
(Documents must all be original – No photo copies accepted)
- A valid birth certificate with a raised seal and file date, (Jersey City & Secaucus born residents must present a valid birth certificate issued by the State of New Jersey Department of Health.)
Residents whose last names differ from the name on their birth certificate as the result of marriage must also present a Certified Copy of their Marriage Certificate with a raised seal.
- OR an Unexpired U.S. Passport OR a Naturalization Certificate. Non-Naturalized residents must present a valid Resident Alien Card
- Proof of legal address (one of the following):
- A valid NJ Digital Driver’s License
- Non-Driver’s State Issued ID
- Employee ID or Welfare ID
- Utility or Credit Card Bill*
*Mail must be addressed to applicant and be postmarked no more than 3 months prior to application date. P.O. Box addresses not accepted.
- An example of applicant’s legal signature, such as it appears on a driver’s license.