Naturalization Records

To Request a Naturalization Record Search:


Naturalization Records from 1840 to 1989 can be obtained from the Office of the Clerk of Hudson County

  1. Complete a Naturalization Request Form.
  2. Submit the above search request form with a $3.00 search fee – check or money order only, payable to: “Hudson County Clerk’s Office”
  3. Return both the request form and the money order to the address below:

Hudson County Clerk’s Office: Division of Passports
257 Cornelison Avenue – 4th Fl.
Jersey City, NJ 07302

If you have any questions or difficulties while completing the records request form, please contact the Hudson County Clerk’s Office, Division of Passports at 201-369-3470 OPTION 4.